I have a number of gift cards on account with Massage Envy. Every time I try to use one, the seem not to be able to accommodate me due to heavy bookings. So, I began catching on and began asking for an appointment a week or 2 away. Wouldn’t you know, they’d take my reservation only to call me back the day before the appointment to tell me that they “accidentally” double booked. It’s a scam. Do not buy Massage Envy gift cards!!!
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive