I have been a member since 2009. The location in north Ft. Worth Alliance town square is a joke. You can not get an appointment less than 2 weeks out, yet twice in the past 3 months my massage has been canceled the day of. You see my fiancé and I have 4 kids we don’t get free time often. So when we schedule the both of us at the same time for a massage a month out, we are really looking forward to it the day it comes. On 2 out of the 3 last attempts one of us has been called and canceled on with no care about the fact that we had 2 massages scheduled. When asked if we would like to reschedule, sure when can we get in? We don’t have anything available for 2 weeks. This company sucks, their staff sucks, and their managers suck!
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.