I Scheduled an appointment for 1.5hr massage and after waiting 45 minutes was told they couldn’t do my service because I take pain medications. WTF shouldn’t that be something they ask prior to booking the appointment? I’m Sure most patrons with chronic pain issue take meds. The Manager had no care in the world of my time wasted. And had the nerve to say they could service me another time. Just don’t medicate 2 days before. I told her they could never help me because they suck. Policy or not.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive