My husband and I scheduled our first couples massage on Dec 13th. When we show up everything is cool, we get greeted , the atmosphere was pleasant and we were embracing the moment just going with the flow, then right when its time for our session to begin, the therapist calls my name first, and I tell her oh and my husband too? She looks at me like I am wrong and says , ‘no just you” and I politely tell her No, I booked a couples massage. And she walks off mumbling ‘well it AINT gonna happen today! ” and I turn to look at my husband like , wtf did she really just say this! ” and so … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive