After requesting an appointment online and calling twice, I go to my first appointment with Massage Envy. Filling out the papers the last question is are you under 18? I ask about the question since I’m 17 and they said a parent needs to be with me during the clinic just because I am a minor. Obviously my parents trust me enough to get me a gift card and allow me to drive myself there after planning my own appointment. Why do I need parent? Their response was something might happen during the clinic… What is going to happen?! You are suppose to be professional, then nothing should happen and having a parent there won’t stop said accident or help. … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive