I’ve never been a customer at Massage Envy. I have my reasons, some of which coincide with those that make me want to avoid working there. I am going to graduate massage school soon however and ME is the first place to call me back. I’ll try to get to the point.
I’ve been to two interviews for a sales associate position and i have been hired. The location I am going to work for is in Montgomery County, MD and they are not open yet because of something about the Fire Marshall. The supervisors have stayed in contact with us though. They keep pushing the opening date back and bothering us about online training. I feel like they are … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.