I wasn’t too sure about Massage Envy when I applied but I was surprised when they called me a day after I applied online so I agreed to come in for an interview. The one manager seemed nice, however, the other one was yelling at the girl at the front desk to go out in the freezing cold to hand out flyers so I was a little taken back when I was waiting for my interview. I was going for the Esthetician position and I knew I would have to give a practical facial to one of the managers. Here are some of the things that really turned me off from this job. One, they have only 4 different facials … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive