Received a gift card stating “1 hour + tip” from a dear friend. Having been listed in their evil computer network as I had been there for a massage five years ago (another gift from a friend) I was informed my “1 hour + tip” gift card would require a $50.00 cash payment in order to receive a 1 hour massage…something about it being an introductory price and since it was my first time, did not apply to me. Spoke to manager and owner who refused to honor it…SHOCKING!
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive