So I signed a contract back in july, then had an emergency where I wasn’t going to be able to pay the first month. I called and spoke to an employee about freezing my account. She told me it was no problem, so I assumed that it was taken care of. Almost three months later I received a letter from a collection agency for past due amounts. When I called and spoke to the owner, she claimed they couldn’t freeze my account because I hadn’t made a payment. She also claimed they had called me numerous times, but I checked my call log and only had one missed call from them that I never realized was from them! Now they … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive