What an unprofessional group of people Massage Envy has working in their northern San Diego location. The girls who work there are young and have a bad attitude. Like many of the 20 somethings today, they cannot handle any kind of feedback that is not 100% positive about your experience there. They are rude and snippy, and act like they’re doing you a favor by taking your money for what is often a mediocre massage. It is obvious that these franchisees are only in this to make money and not to provide excellent customer service–because all they care about is making a buck, taking your money, cheating you out of your time that you’ve paid for, and making the whole … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive