After close to a year of empty promises of call backs and resolution of being 1. overcharged and 2. stalling over canceling my membership. I know franchising well enough to know that corporate headquarters can rarely do anything for you unless their franchisee has broken the law or their policy but I also know that every Corporate Headquareters will always have binding clauses for franchisees about customer disputes. So I resorted to LinkedIn to find who at their Corporate Headquarters to talk to in order to resolve my issue as there was no way that stalling cancelations for months was not against the binding clause. I then called their Corporate Headquarters and requested the contact information for Robert Fish, sent … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.