So we put our account on hold because we just moved and didn’t know what extra costs we could afford for a few months. I called today and find out that I have 5 unused sessions. I asked if I could use them even though my accounts on hold. The lady told me no. I asked why and she told me I’m not considered a member. I said but I already paid for those sessions. She informed me that technically until I use them I haven’t paid for them.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive