I went to Massage Envy for a 2 hour massage with a male therapist that I used 3-4 times. I fell asleep during the massage and when I awoke his fingers were inside me. I reported it to the police filed charges, and reported him to the state health board. The massage envy contacted me and told me that it was in my best interest to go back up there and file an incident report with them. I simply couldn’t return to the place where I was hurt. I am not saying every massage envy is bad or that every male therapist is a sexual predator. I will say that Massage Envy only seems to care about covering their butts, and not about the victims.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive