Massage Envy on Markham in Little Rock, Arkansas canceled a massage on my mother-in-law because the masseuse didn’t want to touch her because MIL has cancer. And they actually said it like that, which humiliated her and greatly hurt her feelings. The company is standing behind the masseuse, siting company policy but they have been giving her massages there for over a year and the location knew she has cancer. AND they won’t cancel her contract or give her money back. So there’s gonna be a lawsuit. This same location has also cancelled on my SIL without bothering to call her and waiting to tell her until she drives 2.5 hours to the location for the appointment.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive