I see California and Florida both have class actions going on the subscription model. Wondering if anyone in MN is starting one? My wife got duped into the subscription and there appears to be no way out despite our attempts to cancel. They’ve even threatened credit collection if we cancel the card that is associated with the subscription. Seems very like a bizarre business model to me and we plan to review with an attorney. If there is something already going in MN or if others have already reviewed the contract with their attorney / attempted to resolve dispute with local franchise please post.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.