My fiance used to work here. She is 8 month pregnant and was forced to clean with ammonia! How can you expose her to this chemical and harm our unborn son? You have no clue how to run a business. Your employes (with the exception of a like 2 or 3) only care about bothering the customer with signing up. I have news for you… some people can not afford to spend $40 a month for a membership. Things like feeding your family and putting a roof over their heads is a little more important. Stop seeing dollar signs when people walk in the door. I would love to see the day that massage envy goes out of business!
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive