I just cancelled my membership to Massage Envy and the manager of my clinic told me we could work something out so I could use my many unused massage visits. She never called back and I did not sign any paperwork. I called just this week to schedule on of my 20 unused massages, and they are all gone! $1180 down the drain and in someone’s pocket at Massage Envy. This company needs to be shut down for unethical practices.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.