I work at Massage Envy as a front desk associate. The things I’ve seen go on or have been forced to be apart of in order to keep my job are repulsive. The managers do not give one shit about the clients. They just care about numbers, sales and good reviews. Personally if I didn’t need this job I would never set foot near a message envy in my life. It’s a terribly ruin business all around. I just wanted to clarify that us employees are completely aware of the bullshit and terrible service thatvis provided but unfourtantly some of us need these jobs. I’m sorry
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive