So I signed a contract back in july, then had an emergency where I wasn’t going to be able to pay the first month. I called and spoke to an employee about freezing my account. She told me it was no problem, so I assumed that it was taken care of. Almost three months later I received a letter from a collection agency for past due amounts. When I called and spoke to the owner, she claimed they couldn’t freeze my account because I hadn’t made a payment. She also claimed they had called me numerous times, but I checked my call log and only had one missed call from them that I never realized was from them! Now they refuse to cancel my account or work with me to pay off the balance. Terrible service and incredibly rude management. Never go to the Hudson, Wi location!!!
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive