After registering for a massage and receiving their confirmation email, that also stated they would call to confirm, I never heard from them. The day before the massage, I called to confirm. They claim they never heard of me or my appointment. Then wanted me to sign up for a membership and take an appoint not convenient to me. The person answering the phone was rude and could care less about customer service. He would not let me speak to a manager or customer service. So, I have resorted to writing bad reviews. I do not recommend this franchise as they do not want customers.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive