I was treated with such contempt today by the rudest woman. In front of the staff and other customers no less! I’ve been double billed for massages I never recieved, denied appointments, and accused of credit card fraud! I am so angry I am contacting every single person listed here by email and letter, as well as the franchise owner, and the better business bureau. THANK YOU for providing us with this information. This is a blatant scam.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.