As a receptionist for this company I felt like I was constantly breaking confidentiality with clients by doing intakes for the therapists. The are the trained professionals and have the training to do so. Also, it made me very uncomfortable when asked to read the therapists notes about the session in order to come up with something else to sell to them… Could they be any greedier? Maybe for once just give a crap about the clients and stop thinking they are an endless flow of money. Their health and well being might just be a little more important. Just maybe.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.