My mom purchased a membership for herself about two years ago and it’s worked out great for her; she’s even used some of her saved massages for me. This past week, I called to make an appointment and asked if it was possible to use my mom’s saved massage–she even spoke to them on the phone to say it was fine. They refused, and said I would be charged the full non-member price for a massage. My mom asked if it would make a difference if she came in with me, and they told her no; I’d still be charged the non-member price. Called to try and cancel three different times before the day of the appointment and never got an answer. Here’s hoping they don’t charge either mine or my mom’s card for the missed massage. I don’t understand why we’re having such a problem with them now when we’ve never had this kind of problem before. Ridiculous!
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.