I have worked at massage envy location in CA for a little over 5 years. I absolutely love my clients and enjoy all our sessions together. My problem is the way they pay. You get paid either your wages or commission (unit pay) whichever is higher at the end of the pay period. So for example I work 36 hours a week and maybe see 10 people during that pay period I would get paid an hourly rate so that time spent with my client I don’t get paid my unit pay, just the hourly. It is a complete joke. So all that money just ends up going to the owner pockets. How is this legal?????? We should be paid … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.