Ok so I was a member at Massage Envy and one day decided to apply for a job. I was called the next day to take an assessment and then after the assessment apparently indicated that I would have good “sales” skills, the manager called me, didn’t even interview me but told me I had gotten the job because of this damn survey that literally took about 1 minute. Then I was handed a page long script and told that I had 48 hours to memorize it WORD FOR WORD, which I did, even though it sounded fake as hell. I started training and I was made to pretend with the other trainees that we were greeting customers, talking on … Read More
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive