I worked at massage envy on lake mead and basic in Henderson Nv. Definitely stay away. The owners and management encourage therapists to ignore contraindications (health issues) on clients after getting quite a few clients there with health issues i brought it up to the manager. She told me in the room you do whatever the client what’s they signed the contract so they can’t sue us. So i brought it up to the owners they threatened not only to fire me but blacklist me from ever working in massage agian. Honestly as a therapist i will do whatever is my power to make a client feel better as long as it doesn’t put their health at risk. The fact that they’re willing to look the other way puts a bad name on the industry as a whole
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive