Company uses bait and switch tactics to get your business. They tell you that they have an introductory price for your first visit, then after the massage is over they charge full price. They are not very honest with potential clients and make all sorts of excuses after service is provided to not give the discount provided. I was told it must have been a training issue, their computer won’t allow them to make changes, etc.. They make no effort to rectify the situation and basically treat you like scum. Stay away from this business they will cheat you out of your money.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.