Went to massage Envy in Avondale, said I wanted deep tissue, my back only…needless to say he states he does “structual” which means no lotion or oil. The entire massage consisted of him pulling muscles from each breast area (I was Face down) but he was pulling so hard my arm and chest came right up off the table, he continued to feel in the area under my arm and then asks, “how long have you had your implants” So the entire time he was looking at and massaging the sides of my breasts!! I was never so violated in my life!! I went in and filed a complaint and the results of the investigation is, they are going to give him more training. F….in pervert. I’ll go to the board tomorrow.
WelcomeThis website is dedicated to sharing experiences and information about the massage franchise Massage Envy and warning others not to be scammed into signing a massage membership with this company.
Share Your Story
Recent Forum Topics
- Active Class Action: Robinson v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Massage Envy Franchise Owners
- Active Class Action: Hahn, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
- Class Action: Vann v. Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, et. al.
- Improper Technique (Anterior Throat), Ignoring Cautionary Site Leads to Massive